On 22 June 2021, The Minister for Immigration, Citizenship, Migrant Services, and Multicultural Affairs announced an additional 22 occupations to be added to the Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL). The list has more than doubled from its original count of 19. It’s a change that will be well received by companies that have been impacted by skills shortages and ongoing international border restrictions.
Here at Astra Apartments, we are certainly excited about the opportunity to host the inbound employees in our long-stay corporate apartments.
New Occupations Added To The Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List
- Accountant (General) (221111)
- Accountant (Taxation) (221113)
- Accountant (Management) (221112)
- External Auditor (221213)
- Internal Auditor (221214)
- Electrical Engineer (233311)
- Civil Engineer (233211)
- Structural Engineer (233214)
- Geotechnical Engineer (233212)
- Transport Engineer (233215)
- Mining Engineer (233611)
- Petroleum Engineer (233612)
- Surveyor (232212)
- Cartographer (232213)
- Other Spatial Scientist (232214)
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (234611)
- Orthotist / Prosthetist (251912)
- Multimedia Specialist (261211)
- Analyst Programmer (261311)
- Software and Applications Programmers (261399)
- ICT Security Specialist (262112)
- Chef (351311)
The full list of priority migration skilled occupations is here.
If you are tasked with migrating skilled workers into the country, we’d love to hear from you. With over 400 modern, full-sized corporate apartments across Australia to choose from, our long-stay accommodation is a better choice for bookers and assignees alike.
For more information, click here.
Or get in touch with Katrina Higgs to discuss your requirements.
+61 432 549 245